Fwd: MY BOOK IS DONE! SAVE THE DATE!

mas...@aol.com

Aug 4, 2011, 11:23:03 PM8/4/11
to astil...@sbcglobal.net, assuntao...@yahoo.com, Babyl...@aol.com, barbar...@sbcglobal.net, ba...@wrightlearning.com, be...@thelibrafoundation.org, best...@birthlink.com, rb...@artic.edu, aker...@hotmail.com, Birthways...@yahoogroups.com, birthpre...@aol.com, birthways-ear...@googlegroups.com, birthw...@googlegroups.com, birthwa...@googlegroups.com, kla...@birthwaysinc.com, jmccu...@birthwaysinc.com, groovych...@yahoogroups.com, chicag...@aol.com

Aug 8, 2011, 10:48:38 AM8/8/11
to birthway...@googlegroups.com, birthwa...@googlegroups.com
mary_savethedate.jpg

mas...@aol.com

Aug 17, 2011, 10:36:15 AM8/17/11
to birthwa...@googlegroups.com
Jan 3, 2013, 12:38:02 AM1/3/13
to birthwa...@googlegroups.com

poyer

Jan 3, 2013, 1:47:02 PM1/3/13
to birthwa...@googlegroups.com
Mary,

I wish we could have been to the last party.  It sounded like fun.  Is this for a new event?  We would love to try to come.
Eeva is doing great.  She is the center of our universe.  She learns so quickly and mimics us with ease.  She really has turned-out to be a lot of fun and easy...considering how demanding she was during infancy!  The time she spent breastfeeding was worth it.

How have you been?

Poyer
Eeva
Jon