Birmingham - OLPC - Mit Media Lab

Shani

May 25, 2008, 7:40:03 PM5/25/08
to Birmingham OLPC User/Interest Group (AL)
Hello!

My name is Shaundra Daily. I am a PHD student at the MIT Media Lab and
I will be in Birmingham over the summer working with my husband to
work with Glen Iris and other community partners to ensure the success
of the release of the rest of the XOs. I came across the Birmingham
User Group this week and I wanted to reach out to see if any of your
members might be interested in being involved over the summer. There
are a few things we are planning for the kids, teachers, and community
and having enthusiasts like yourself to work alongside would be
fantastic.

Please let me know if you are interested. Please use the email
(sbd...@mit.edu)

Shani Daily