OLPC outreach to Georgia

1 view

richar...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2008, 6:36:55 PM10/7/08
to Birmingham OLPC User/Interest Group (AL)
I hope you all are well. I am very interest in the progress of OLPC in
Birmingham.
I live in Georgia, and may be interested in starting a (smaller)
similar project. Before I ask about the specifics of doing this let me
ask the important question. How has the XO impacted the children in
your area. I am concernced that in cour tech-savvy society, that the
XO will not ahve the impact it does elsewhere.

-Rick Delp
rhde...@hotmail.com
richar...@gmail.com

richar...@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2008, 6:36:55 PM10/7/08
to Birmingham OLPC User/Interest Group (AL)

I.A. Greenberg

Oct 8, 2008, 11:02:17 AM10/8/08
to birmingham-olpc-us...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I'm in CT, and would also be interested in that answer. If you could cc
me, I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
Izzi