New Space, Google Group Resurrection, Get Involved!!!!

Adam Woodall

Aug 26, 2014, 4:00:03 PM8/26/14
to birmingham...@googlegroups.com
Hello

The google group has been neglected for a while and think it is time to get things going again so please comment and make suggestions.

If you have not visited the new space things are going very well, we have rooms for; metel work, wood work, electronics, textiles and a meeting/classroom all set up and new stuff arising most weeks at the moment. So if you have not been over come and visit the new space. Non member's remember we have a open evening every Wednesday form 7pm.

We are working hard on a new fizzpop website and forums. has well has building up a community on social networks so please get involved.

Adam Woodall

Nov 19, 2014, 7:03:31 AM11/19/14
to birmingham...@googlegroups.com
Hi! dont forget to come and vist the new space if you have not been down in a while a lot has changed, we are also on the lookout for events and talks for the new year so please let me no if you have any ideas or wish to run somethink.