Opening up from 29th Onwards

hellocatfood

Sep 10, 2010, 8:38:34 AM9/10/10
to Birmingham Hack Space
For the hack session due to take place on September 29th we currently
have no one to open and lock up the building (I'll be out of the
country). Would anyone like to open up?

Also, in general we now need someone/people who are able to do this on
a regular basis as I wont have time to do it. Does anyone want to step
forward to help do this?

Ant

Mark a.k.a. @cybrum a.k.a. Bearwood hyperlocal

Oct 4, 2010, 7:26:17 AM10/4/10
to Birmingham Hack Space
Hi, I might be around at the Edge some Wednesdays if that's any help.
Not a member of the group but I love the things you do and it would be
a shame if you Fizzled away for lack of Ants great leadership.

Antonio Roberts

Oct 7, 2010, 6:42:44 PM10/7/10
to birmingham...@googlegroups.com
Hey Mark

Myself and Nikki were never really leaders of fizzPOP, just motivated
people! We've always tried to reiterate that anyone can propose an
event, so if you really want to organise a hack-do go for it! I can
provide advice on how to go about doing it if needed

Ant

On 4 October 2010 12:26, Mark a.k.a. @cybrum a.k.a. Bearwood