Hiring

Andy Thompson

Oct 13, 2015, 4:53:14 AM10/13/15
to Birmingham Hack Space
I need a talented product designer to help me make a 'hoverboard' with an onboard PTZ camera, swappable battery, USB charging port, speakers, LEDs, interfacing with an app for iPhone / Android.

Starting with eg Chinese hoverboard, but we need to make it much better in terms
of functionality.

Looking to hire someone who can provide creative collaboration from concept all the way
to polished prototype and manufacturing specs.

This will be a unique design, only out of the box thinkers apply.

Pay will be according to project milestones completed.

Adam Woodall

Oct 13, 2015, 4:59:41 AM10/13/15
to Birmingham Hack Space
Hi!

Sounds an interesting project. have you done any research how to make these illegal on both pavements and roads in UK has at the moment they are not. if you are doing this just for fun there is open wheels which is an open score Segway clone.
Adam