First Baptist Church of Rahway

Feb 20, 2021, 4:35:41 PM2/20/21
to birdvox
Howdy, I'm trying to load Birdvox Detect and Classify onto Vesper and I get an error message; Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement tensorflow==1.15.2
A second error message reads; No matching distribution found for tensorflow==1.15.2

Any help is appreciated, Thanks, Bill.

Wim van Dam

Feb 20, 2021, 5:12:48 PM2/20/21
to First Baptist Church of Rahway, birdvox
Hi Bill,

What version of Birdvox Detect are you using/trying to use? Currently Vesper recommends birdvoxdetect version 0.2.5, while 0.5 is the most recent version:
 $ pip install vesper==0.4.8 birdvoxdetect==0.2.5 birdvoxclassify==0.1.0b3

This could be unrelated to your problem, but with computers you never know.

Wim van Dam
Solvang, CA