[Birding-Aus] Albany Pelagic weekend - 28 & 29 July

John Graff

Apr 2, 2012, 3:35:24 AM4/2/12
to Birding-Aus, Birds WA E-Mail List

G'day everyone, Alan Collins and I are organising two pelagic trips out of Albany on the 28th and 29th July this year on behalf of the BirdLife WA Excursions committee. We should see a good variety of albatross and petrels, as well as the chance of a couple of shearwaters. Hopefully we'll also pick up something more unusual - rare species (for WA) recorded on previous Albany trips at this time of year have included Grey-headed and Campbell Albatross, and Antarctic and Slender-billed Prion. As usual, the cost of the boat will be shared equally by all participants - with a full boat, the cost is expected to be $150 per trip (increasing if there are fewer people). You may choose to do one or both of the trips. To reserve a place, PLEASE CONTACT JOHN GRAFF (rather than Alan Collins as previously), preferably by e-mail at jgr...@hotmail.com, or alternatively by phone on 0424 008 179. Cheers,John
to: birding-a...@vicnet.net.au

http://birding-aus.org

John Graff

Apr 2, 2012, 3:48:27 AM4/2/12
to Birding-Aus, Birds WA E-Mail List

It's been suggested that I clarify that whilst these trips are being organised through BirdLife WA, anyone is welcome (i.e. you don't have to be a BirdLife member) John
From: jgr...@hotmail.com
To: birdi...@vicnet.net.au; bir...@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Albany Pelagic weekend - 28 & 29 July
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 15:35:24 +0800