Scattering profile - line colour

Avinash Punekar

May 14, 2021, 7:44:07 AM5/14/21
to BioXTAS RAW
Hi BioXTAS RAW developers,

When I average a data set, RAW chooses a line colour and later when I do the buffer subtraction it produced the subtracted profile in a different line colour. I want to show averaged and subtracted side by side with same line colours for the data/legend.

Is there a way to maintain the same line colours for averaged and subtracted profiles?

Thanks,
Avinash

Richard Gillilan

May 14, 2021, 7:50:24 AM5/14/21
to bioxt...@googlegroups.com, Richard Gillilan
HI Avinash,

You can set line color, thickness and type by clicking on the colored line segment in the Profiles tab (red circle I made on image). You should see a panel like this: