Error message when trying to use Align(SUPCOMB/CIFSUP)

Alexandra Perry

Sep 10, 2023, 2:39:27 AM9/10/23
to BioXTAS RAW
Hi,
I was trying to use the Align with RAW and ran into this error message
"An unexpected error has occurred, please report it to the developers.
System: macOS-13.3.1-x86_64-i386-64bit
RAW version: 2.2.1
Prebuilt: True
Error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "bioxtasraw/RAW.py", line 2252, in _onToolsMenu
File "bioxtasraw/RAW.py", line 1222, in showATSASAlignFrame
UnboundLocalError: cannot access local variable 'alignPath' where it is not associated with a value"
I initially was using an earlier version of RAW which I had no issues with but updated the application and am getting an error message
Just wondering if there is anything I can do to resolve this
Thanks in advance

Jesse Hopkins

Sep 10, 2023, 9:43:02 AM9/10/23
to bioxt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Alexandra,

That looks to me like ATSAS either isn’t installed or RAW hasn’t been able to successfully find the installation. Please check the ATSAS path in the RAW options window. Go to the Options->Advanced Options->ATSAS and verify that you see an ATSAS bin location (see attached screenshot). If not, you should check that your ATSAS installation is valid. If it is, you can try manually setting the ATSAS path.

Let me know what you find out.

All the best.

- Jesse

----