Possible Bug: RAW 2.1.4 DENSS Custom Mode

Lee Joon Kim

Aug 18, 2022, 1:18:56 PM8/18/22
to BioXTAS RAW
Hi Jesse,

I'm not sure if this is an actual bug or something I'm doing wrong, but when I try to run Custom mode on DENSS, an error message pops up (see attached). I thought maybe I changed something in the settings so I reinstalled RAW, but the same issue persists.

I'm on a Mac 12.5 running RAW 2.1.4 (package). The Slow, Fast, and Membrane mode work fine.

Best,
LJ

Screen Shot 2022-08-17 at 11.26.00 AM.png

Jesse Hopkins

Aug 19, 2022, 8:09:25 AM8/19/22
to bioxt...@googlegroups.com
Hi LJ,

It certainly could be a bug. I'm on vacation this week but I'll look into it next week and get back to you.

Jesse

Sent from a small mobile device. Please excuse errors and brevity.

Jesse Hopkins

Aug 23, 2022, 12:15:35 PM8/23/22
to bioxt...@googlegroups.com
Hi LJ,

There does seem to be a bug with using Custom mode for DENSS in 2.1.4, thanks for letting me know about it. I've fixed it, so it will work in the next release. If you want to use custom mode now, you could either download the latest version of RAW from the git (https://sourceforge.net/p/bioxtasraw/git/ci/master/tree/) and build it from source (https://bioxtas-raw.readthedocs.io/en/latest/install/mac_detailsource.html), or install DENSS from source (https://www.tdgrant.com/denss/install/).

All the best.

- Jesse

----
Jesse Hopkins, PhD