Possible Bug: Advanced Settings for DENSS Raw 2.1.1

Jeff Lovelace

Apr 20, 2022, 4:16:15 PM4/20/22
to BioXTAS RAW
If you set the N-Fold symmetry in advanced options for RAW to anything other than 0 an error will be thrown when the DENSS options form comes up after selecting DENSS from the right click menu on an IFT in the IFT tab.

Jesse Hopkins

Apr 21, 2022, 10:08:27 AM4/21/22
to bioxt...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the bug report. I've been able to verify that it is a bug, and I've fixed it for the next release. For the moment, the symmetry settings in the advanced settings for DENSS are only used to set the defaults when opening the window, so if you leave that as 0, you can still set the symmetry in the DENSS window itself and it should be fine.

All the best.

- Jesse

----
Jesse Hopkins, PhD