Ask questions about your progress/design ideas...

Ryo Sakai

Jan 19, 2015, 5:35:15 AM1/19/15
to biovis2015-d...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone and a Happy New Year,

If you are checking this message, I hope you are considering or working on a submission for this year's Design Contest. I just wanted to remind everyone that you can use this forum for discussion and ask questions on the biological context or visualization related topics.

In addition, we also welcome emails if you don't want to share your ideas publicly at this point.  In that case, you can email me directly and I will forward to the domain experts.  We will not judge on these inquiries, but we can give you a feedback from biological or visualization perspectives. You can email at rsakai[at]gmail[dot]com and please include "[BioVisDesignChallenge]" in the topic.

Also the topic and the data for Data contest is available now. The topic is related to this Design Challenge. If you develop something for this challenge, you can most likely submit a partial answer to the Data contest challenge. So, check it out! http://www.biovis.net/year/2015/info/overview

All the best,
Ryo

Fleur Jeanquartier

Feb 28, 2015, 12:33:24 PM2/28/15
to biovis2015-d...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr. Sakai,
we just wanted to double check : Sending an email to the "Contact: redesign[at]biovis.net" , is this the correct way to submit to the contest?