Design Contest Data Package Available Now!

Ryo Sakai

Nov 18, 2014, 5:45:37 AM11/18/14
to biovis2015-d...@googlegroups.com
The data/submission package for the BioVis2015 Design Contest is available for download now from the BioVis website. This zip package also includes README file to explain you about the contents, as well as the data formats. Please read this but if you have any question with regard to the contest, data, or domain specific question, please use this google group to post questions.  We will do our best to get back to you asap.

Once you join the group, you can change your setting so that you get a notification whenever a new topic is posted. You can also opt out of this option.