Adding jars to Active Choice script classpath?

Ioannis Moutsatsos

Aug 4, 2016, 7:04:13 AM8/4/16
to BioUno Users
There is a question on the Active Choices wiki that asks how we can import external java libraries in an embedded Active Choices script.
Where should such jars be placed to be found?

It's possible that the workaround suggested for a similar issue with scriptler may work, but I have not tried it yet.

Bruno P. Kinoshita

Aug 9, 2016, 9:36:09 PM8/9/16
to biouno...@googlegroups.com
I think I saw a similar issue in Active Choices. When we adapted the code from dynamic parameter plug-in, we left the classloader part for later, to simplify.

Now looks like a good time to implement this feature again.

In the meantime, a workaround is indeed adding JAR's to Jenkins classloader manually.

Cheers
Bruno