unable to use ScriptlerScript

Michael Hall

Dec 7, 2023, 8:50:48 AM12/7/23
to BioUno Users
Hi there,
I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction. We are attempting to refer to a Scriptler script in our pipeline with the following config:

[
    $class: 'ChoiceParameter',
    choiceType: 'PT_SINGLE_SELECT',
    name: 'Version',
    script: [
        $class: 'ScriptlerScript',
        scriptlerScriptId:'barchartGitTagList.groovy'
    ]
]

however we see this error in the console log for the pipeline:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: no known implementation of interface org.biouno.unochoice.model.Script is named ScriptlerScript at org.jenkinsci.plugins.structs.describable.DescribableModel.resolveClass(DescribableModel.java:549) at org.jenkinsci.plugins.structs.describable.DescribableModel.coerce(DescribableModel.java:473) at org.jenkinsci.plugins.structs.describable.DescribableModel.buildArguments(DescribableModel.java:409) at org.jenkinsci.plugins.structs.describable.DescribableModel.instantiate(DescribableModel.java:329) Caused: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not instantiate {choiceType=PT_SINGLE_SELECT, name=Version, script={$class=ScriptlerScript, scriptlerScriptId=barchartGitTagList.groovy}} for org.biouno.unochoice.ChoiceParameter at org.jenkinsci.plugins.structs.describable.DescribableModel.instantiate(DescribableModel.java:334) at org.jenkinsci.plugins.structs.describable.DescribableModel.coerce(DescribableModel.java:474) at org.jenkinsci.plugins.structs.describable.DescribableModel.coerceList(DescribableModel.java:585) at org.jenkinsci.plugins.structs.describable.DescribableModel.coerce(DescribableModel.java:458) at org.jenkinsci.plugins.structs.describable.DescribableModel.buildArguments(DescribableModel.java:409) at org.jenkinsci.plugins.structs.describable.DescribableModel.instantiate(DescribableModel.java:329)

I have tried manually creating the parameter through the Jenkins UI in a new pipeline, and I only see a radio button for 'Groovy Script', and not 'Scriptler Script'.

We have Active Choices Plugin version 2.8.1 installed, and Scriptler version 4.v29792d5a_c058.

I would appreciate any help you can provide.

Kind regards,

Mike