[ANNOUNCEMENT] Blocker issue with Active Choices v 2.0

Ioannis Moutsatsos

Dec 7, 2017, 1:26:39 PM12/7/17
to BioUno Users
Please note that the initial release of Active Choices v2.0 suffererd from a serious synchronization issue between referenced parameters

Bruno has worked to resolve this issue but the updated version has not yet been released on the update center!

@Bruno
Can you provide a test hpi file that users can use to test the patch? Personally, I'm waiting for that in order to test. Thanks!

Bruno P. Kinoshita

Dec 8, 2017, 2:18:31 AM12/8/17
to biouno...@googlegroups.com

Hi Ioannis!

Sure, attached to https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-47908 with the two
issues mentioned in the Wiki page release section addressed.

File name is uno-choice.hpi, and md5sum is de4ab1b29fd32361f447cbd153900bdb. Just download and install in a test server.

Looking forward to the test results! (-: if it's all green, then we are ready to release this version in the next days.

Bruno