[ANNOUNCE] BioUno Fall Hangout

Ioannis Moutsatsos

Oct 28, 2016, 7:18:54 AM10/28/16
to BioUno Users
Greetings to all;

The BioUno Fall Hangout where we'll discuss a variety of topics related to project releases, objectives, and strategy is scheduled for November 18, 2016 at 3pm EST. Agenda is still discussed but you can take a look at some of the preliminary topics here: http://www.evernote.com/l/AJ_qkZ9vdTZCCa7kfzQdGEwBAK_uUCcKXrg/

Best regards
Ioannis

Bruno P. Kinoshita

Oct 28, 2016, 6:10:15 PM10/28/16
to biouno...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ioannis,

I have already added it to my calendar, and have started working on active-choices issues. Would be nice if we could get a release before the hangout. Then we can wait for some feedback, discuss other things to include, and release yet another version by the end of November or December :-)

Thanks
Bruno