Using Bio Uno update site certificate failure

js78...@gmail.com

Apr 26, 2017, 4:49:50 PM4/26/17
to BioUno Developers
I'm trying to get around to installing the Active Choices plugin and following your instructions on setting up the update site but it keeps failing with this error:

I am using the latest cert info you updated just about a week back. I also tried putting the .crt file where suggested.

I am on Jenkins 2.46.2.

Thanks.

Bruno P. Kinoshita

Apr 28, 2017, 4:04:55 AM4/28/17
to biouno-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have reproduced the error and fixed it locally, however, there seems to be some other problems with the latest version of Jenkins, UpdateSites Manager, and our repository.

Let me investigate it a bit more. Will report back once it is fixed or I have made some progress.

Thanks
Bruno

Apr 28, 2017, 5:46:17 AM4/28/17
to biouno-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi, can you try again, please?

For posterity; my old notebook had all scripts set up to re-generate BioUno Update site.

On this one, I downloaded one repository, which contains the update center HTML + JSON files, and generated a new .crt certificate as our previous one expired.

However, I forgot to regenerate the update center JSON files, in special update-center.json, which contains data about the certificate that must match what users configure in their Jenkins UpdateSites Manager configuration.

Cheers
Bruno

Apr 28, 2017, 5:14:06 PM4/28/17
to BioUno Developers, brunod...@yahoo.com.br