GSoC 2019 Proposal for Jenkins Machine Learning and Data Science

Ioannis Moutsatsos

Feb 28, 2019, 12:16:51 PM2/28/19
to BioUno Developers
There is currently a 2019 Google Summer of Code Proposal for Jenkins and Machine Learning Plugins for Data Science

I only became aware of it today, and I have volunteered to champion it, but unfortunately this may have been done past the deadline.

Nonetheless, whoever is interested in this can continue the discussion here and elsewhere, on how we can increase awareness and adoption of Jenkins as good platform for data science.

Best regards
Ioannis

Bruno P. Kinoshita

Feb 28, 2019, 4:41:21 PM2/28/19
to BioUno Developers
Great find Ioannis! And will definitely join in helping you with mentoring.

Cheers
Bruno