Where to log bugs for the Active Choices Plugin?

Wolfe1

Feb 26, 2021, 1:38:43 PM2/26/21
to biouno-d...@googlegroups.com
image.png

Trying to log a potential but with version 2.5.2+ but the github repo seems to have the issues tab disabled:

https://github.com/jenkinsci/active-choices-plugin

image.png

Could you please enable this or point me in a good direction to log a bug?

Thanks,

Bruno P. Kinoshita

Feb 26, 2021, 4:08:40 PM2/26/21
to biouno-d...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wolfe,

I will add a link to the project README. In Jenkins plug-ins, GitHub is used only for code & pull requests. Issues are always in issues.jenkins-ci.org.

When logging an issue for a plug-in in Jenkins, remember to pick the plug-in you are reporting the issue against as "component" (search in the new issue screen for that field).

I'm the default assignee of the active-choices-plugin. If you have a fix for the issue, feel free to include a link to the PR (although I also receive notifications). Issues with PR's are normally easier/quicker to fix & release :)

Thanks

Bruno