setting experimental evidence levels

leo

Aug 4, 2010, 10:54:52 AM8/4/10
to BioTapestry-users
Hi
I' have recently started to use Biotapestry. I'm trying to configure
different representation for the "experimental evidence levels" that
links my genes. I known I can set different tipes of experimental
evidences levels (form none to 10) but I don't know how I can
configure the symbols or the line thicknes that are assigned to each
level. Can you help me please?
Many thanks. Bests
Leo

Bill Longabaugh

Aug 6, 2010, 1:25:37 AM8/6/10
to BioTapestry-users
Go to Edit->Set Display Options, then choose the Link Evidence
Display option. Note if you choose the per-level custom
displays option, the Edit Custom Styles button will
be enabled; click on that to set specifics for each level.

-- Bill

leo

Aug 6, 2010, 2:19:28 AM8/6/10
to BioTapestry-users