Fwd: [DIYbio] Disc diffusion assay of our first fungal endophyte fermentation crude extract

Cathal Garvey

Feb 6, 2014, 7:23:14 AM2/6/14
to bios...@googlegroups.com
Dakota's written up an endophyte-based disc assay, looks great! I asked
him on the DIYbio list about whether there was still wet DMSO on the
discs as he seems to suggest in the blogpost, because I can't imagine
you can draw conclusions about antibiotic activity when something as
intrinsically toxic as DMSO is soaking into the agar.

---
Groups "DIYbio" group.
an email to diybio+un...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/diybio.