one-click button to tweet posts?

Obi Griffith

Oct 27, 2013, 4:41:15 AM10/27/13
to biostar...@googlegroups.com
How hard would it be to add support for links that create a tweet. For any blog, or question/answer it would be awesome if there was an easy one-click button to create a tweet.

Istvan Albert

Oct 27, 2013, 4:52:10 PM10/27/13
to biostar...@googlegroups.com
We used to have a number of sharing options but we were never sure how much they were used - eventually these were dropped when the post page was simplified as there ended bing too much text at the bottom of each post.

I'll see to it that we add a twitter icon to each page to make it easier to tweet a post.

On Sun, Oct 27, 2013 at 4:41 AM, Obi Griffith <obigr...@gmail.com> wrote:
How hard would it be to add support for links that create a tweet. For any blog, or question/answer it would be awesome if there was an easy one-click button to create a tweet.

Istvan Albert
Associate Professor, Bioinformatics
Pennsylvania State University
http://www.personal.psu.edu/iua1/