How to delete a BioStars account (created via wrong Google log in)

Peter Cock

Apr 10, 2016, 9:39:58 AM4/10/16
to biostar-central
While my browser was logged into a different Google account, I accidentally used BioStars and logged in via Google - resulting in a new and unwanted BioStars account.

How can I delete this account?

Can the Google/GitHub/etc login route make it more explicit who you are logging in as, to prevent this kind of mistake?

(I can't be the only person to have multiple Google accounts, often people do this for work/home, or shared accounts for clubs/societies)

Thanks,

Peter

Michael Dondrup

Apr 10, 2016, 9:43:22 AM4/10/16
to biostar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I think Istvan can delete the account if you send the account id.

Michael