image sizes

1 view

Brent Pedersen

May 14, 2014, 9:04:26 AM5/14/14
to biostar...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I have tried to edit a couple of posts where the image sizes are no
longer auto-adjusted. I find that I'm not able to change the size.
Here is an example:
https://www.biostars.org/p/93726/#94991

I edited the css manually, and I tried re-uploading the figure and
setting the w/h in the GUI tool. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
thanks,
-Brent

Istvan Albert

May 14, 2014, 10:00:50 AM5/14/14
to biostar...@googlegroups.com

the html sanitizer works off of a whitelist that did not include the width/height for images

I have fixed that as well as the post above,

(turns out when one adds an image they can also add a width, this was ignored so far as well)

Istvan Albert
Associate Professor, Bioinformatics
Pennsylvania State University
http://www.personal.psu.edu/iua1/