BIOSCIENCES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY Laboratory I activity 2020

didattica.bioscienze

Jul 3, 2020, 7:20:20 AM7/3/20
to biosciences&biotechnology_unicam

-       Laboratory I activity - INTERCLASS FIRST LEVEL DEGREE IN BIOSCIENCES AND BIOTECHNOLOGY

The Laboratory I activities will be carried out via E-learning platform Unicam Website to give all students the possibility to participate.

In attachment you will find all the information necessary to participate in these activities

I remember you that the participation in these online activities is mandatory and is necessary to be eligible for the Laboratory I exam

These virtual laboratory experiences will include the following activities:

-       Laboratory I - General and Inorganic Chemistry by prof. Pellei

-       Laboratory I - Histology by prof. Marchetti

-       Laboratory I - General Biology

Students need to connect to E-learning Unicam website at the following link to visualize the online Laboratory activities (protocols and video):

https://elearning.unicam.it/course/index.php?categoryid=92

Then, to access students need to click on the name of the laboratory and then on enroll me using the Unicam username and password.

For any problem concerning the connection at the E-learning website, students could send an email to the following address: daniela....@unicam.it

In addition, the General and Inorganic Chemistry online activities will be integrated with two webex lessons given by Prof. Pellei, in order to better clarify the content of the laboratory activities.

These lessons will be held on June 30th, 2020 from 3 pm to 5 pm and on July 2nd, 2020 from 10am to 12am at the following virtual classroom:   https://unicam.webex.com/meet/maura.pellei

The lessons will be registered and uploaded in the E-learning Unicam website