Today’s scrum cancelled

Daniel Bryce

Dec 13, 2022, 10:23:06 AM12/13/22
to bioprotocols
Hi Everyone,

I need to cancel our call today (starting on the hour). I’ve lost power due to some severe storms in my area (luckily that is the worst of it). I cannot host the call on my phone either due to a weak signal (maybe due to a cell tower going down).

I’d like to shift the meeting to next week and pick up the every other week from then on. Please let me know if this plan won’t work for you.

Best,

Dan

jeremy...@metamerlabs.io

Dec 13, 2022, 11:03:02 AM12/13/22
to bioprotocols
No conflicts for me if we offset by a week.

Krebs, Olga

Dec 13, 2022, 11:11:50 AM12/13/22
to jeremy...@metamerlabs.io, bioprotocols
good luck, Dan

I also agree to cancel but I am on vacation next 5 weeks

so I wish your a Mary Christmas and I am looking forward to meet you all 2023

warmest regards,

Olga

Dec 13, 2022, 11:17:14 AM12/13/22
to biopro...@googlegroups.com
Dear Dan,

I cross fingers that the storms do not generate more damage

- stay safe !

Next Tuesday I will be in a group meeting and then having holidays until
9th of January.

For those, whom I will not met on Thursday (Labware workgroup): enjoy
the holidays and have a good/safe start into 2023 !

With kind regards,

mark

Dr. mark doerr
Working group: Prof. Uwe T. Bornscheuer
Institute of Biochemistry
Dept. of Biotechnology & Enzyme Catalysis
University of Greifswald
Felix-Hausdorff-Str. 4
D-17487 Greifswald
germany