Office hours today at 10am CT

Daniel Bryce

Feb 7, 2023, 9:15:15 AM2/7/23
to bioprotocols
Hi Bioprotocols group,

I'm going to hold an office hours today at our normal scrum time.  (We normally have meetings every other week on Tuesdays, and this is an off week.)  The zoom link is:

I'll be on zoom for the hour, so bring your questions, issues, or whatever else you want to discuss.  Thanks!

Best,

Dan

Daniel Bryce

Feb 21, 2023, 9:32:00 AM2/21/23
to bioprotocols
Hi Everyone,

I'm going to make the office hours a recurring commitment for the foreseeable future.  Come join me to talk about all things LabOP!  That means I'll be on today at 10am CT (in about 90 minutes from now) at:

We'll alternate scrum meetings (next week) and office hours (this week) each week going forward.

Best,

Dan