Invitation to meeting on Friday morning about the Container Ontology and its Server

Robert Goldman

Apr 25, 2022, 2:44:02 PMApr 25
to biopro...@googlegroups.com

One more try at setting up a Container Ontology workshop-let at HARMONY this week:

Please contact me if you would like to participate in a Zoom workshop this Friday at 09:00 Central Daylight Time, 10:00 Eastern, 07:00 Pacific, 14:00 UTC

If we can get a reasonable head count, I will set up the call and prepare the materials.

We’d look at what is in the ontology, how to add in your own container types, tool support, and how to run the container server and query it.

Please respond by midnight tomorrow (26 April) anywhere in the world (23:59-11!) so that I can decide whether to hold the meeting or drop it.

Thanks, everyone