Weekly Meeting -> Bi-weekly Meeting

bioprotocols

Nov 7, 2022, 1:26:50 PM11/7/22
to bioprotocols
Hi Everyone,

We are shifting our normally weekly meeting to bi-weekly.  We will not be meeting this week (Nov 8th), and will resume next week (Nov 15).  I have updated our calendar to reflect this.

We will also use a new format for the meetings that allocates the first half hour to community issues, and the second half hour to technical issues.  Recommendations for technical issues to discuss can be sent to me (danbryce.b...@gmail.com).  I request that each technical issue be recorded in a GitHub issue on the appropriate project (e.g., https://github.com/Bioprotocols/labop/issues).  I'll try to target 2-3 issues per call.

Thanks all!

Dan