Call for Abstracts: Network Biology Track at ISMB 2019: DUE APRIL 11

Martina Kutmon

Feb 7, 2019, 3:04:23 AM2/7/19
to BioPAX discussion group

ismb.jpg

 Network Biology at ISMB 2019 in Basel, Tuesday July 23rd

The Network Biology track will focus on two major areas: (1) the development of network-related tools and resources, and (2) the application of network analysis and visualization in the study of biology, synthetic biology and medicine. The session will provide a unique interface between tool developers and users in the field of network biology. Through these complementary lenses, we will bring into focus the current state of the field, its future promise and how to get there.

The NetBio COSI track will be held on day 2 of the 4-day ISMB conference.

Confirmed keynote speakers:

  • Prof. Christian von Mering
    Bioinformatics Group, Institute of Molecular Life Sciences, University of Zurich, Switzerland
  • Dr. Laura I. Furlong
    Miguel Servet researcher and head of the Integrative Bioinformatics group of GRIB, Barcelona, Spain

Call for Abstracts

We invite submissions of abstracts for talks and posters. We are seeking a diversity of submissions to represent the breadth and depth of the Network Biology field.

Find guidelines at http://cosi.iscb.org/wiki/NetBio:Home.

Abstract Submission

Important Dates

April 11

Abstract Submission Deadline

May 9

Talk and/or Poster Acceptance Notifications

June 20

Early Registration Deadline

July 9

Online Registration Closes

July 21-25

ISMB 2019

July 23

NetBio COSI Track

We are looking forward to see you in Basel!

NetBio COSI Organizing Committee