[BioNLP-ST] BB3 and SeeDev tasks: evaluation results

Robert Bossy

Apr 13, 2016, 6:14:18 AM4/13/16
to bion...@googlegroups.com
Dear participants,

We'd like to congratulate all the participants for having completed their submissions. The evaluation results are available on the respective tasks evaluation page.

The evaluation service now allows to evaluate your experiments on the test set.

We am still missing the authorization to disclose the name of some teams. Your submissions will remain anonymous until you send us an e-mail authorizing to reveal the team name. Revealing your team name will allow you to brag about having participated.

Also we are also missing a few entries in the participants survey. Please fill the form if you didn't. This survey will help us to make an overview of the participants.

SeeDev results: http://2016.bionlp-st.org/tasks/seedev/seedev-evaluation
BB results: http://2016.bionlp-st.org/tasks/bb2/bb3-evaluation
Evaluation service: http://bibliome.jouy.inra.fr/demo/BioNLP-ST-2016-Evaluation/index.html
Survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FIiB9NuE3rvGqU5fH2uMeELz2zz-MjaDGuCWywG5EyI