[bionlp-st] BioNLP Shared Task 2011 Evaluation

Xiaozhi Liu

Oct 19, 2016, 11:36:48 AM10/19/16
to bion...@bionlp-st.org
Hello,

My name is Xiao Lu from Auburn University. I am preparing one paper for relation extraction, and I would like to use the BioNLP Shared Task 2011 REL supporting task corpus for evaluation. However, the online evaluation in your website http://2011.bionlp-st.org/home#TOC-Contacts is not working. (Online evaluation for the development set is not working, and online evaluation for the test set requires password).

Could you let me know if there any way to use this corpus (BioNLP-ST 2011 REL task corpus) for evaluation?

Thanks!

All the best
Xiao Lu