[bionlp-st] Online Test Set Submission Error

Kurt Junshean Espinosa

Aug 6, 2018, 12:00:25 PM8/6/18
to bion...@bionlp-st.org
Dear organiser,

I was submitting my files as before to the server using the link below but I received the server error below as response. I wonder if you'd be able to assist me why this happened? I am sure that my file formatting is correct.

Best regards,
Kurt

http://weaver.nlplab.org/~bionlp-st/BioNLP-ST-2013/CG/submission/

Internal Server Error

Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

Apache/2.2.22 (Ubuntu) Server at weaver.nlplab.org Port 80

Jin-Dong Kim

Aug 20, 2018, 1:07:08 AM8/20/18
to kurtjunshe...@manchester.ac.uk, bion...@bionlp-st.org, Sampo Pyysalo, Tomok...@textimi.com
Dear Kurt,

We are very sorry for late response.
I guess the maintainers of the CG task are taking summer holiday.
I believe you will get response when they come back.
We are sorry for the inconvenience at the moment.

Best Wishes,

Jin-Dong

--
Jin-Dong Kim, Ph.D,