[bionlp-st] 500 Internal Server Error Encountered When Submitting to bionlp2013

zh...@mail.ustc.edu.cn

Jan 10, 2019, 10:44:00 AM1/10/19
to bion...@bionlp-st.org
Hello, I'm a researcher on biomedical text mining. In these days I always encounter a 500 Internal Server Error when I submit my files to the online evaluation of BioNLP 2013 (http://weaver.nlplab.org/~bionlp-st/BioNLP-ST-2013/CG/submission/ and http://weaver.nlplab.org/~bionlp-st/BioNLP-ST-2013/PC/submission/). The submit button was still available serveral days before. The detailed bug page is as follow figure:

Hope the error may be fixed as soon. Thanks a lot.

Zhu, 2019/01/10