E-mail address not registered for BioNLP shared task

Xiaochu Li

Apr 19, 2021, 12:52:53 PM4/19/21
to bion...@googlegroups.com
Dear to whom it may concern,

I currently tried to use the online evaluation for the BioNLP shared task (http://2011.bionlp-st.org/). After I uploaded the results, the website shows my email address is not registered. I wonder how to solve this problem, many thanks in advance.

Best,
Xiaochu

Jin-Dong Kim

Apr 24, 2021, 9:35:22 AM4/24/21
to xia...@vt.edu, bion...@googlegroups.com
Dear Xiaochu,

Have you tried to get registered to the mailing list, as it is written in the evaluation page?
---
To have your e-mail address registered, subscribe to the bionlp-st list.
E-mail to majordomo (at) bionlp-st (dot) org with "subscribe bionlp-st" in the body of the message.
---

Regards,

Jin-Dong

Jin-Dong Kim, Ph.D,
Project Associate Professor,
Database Center for Life Science (DBCLS),
Research Organization of Information and Systems (ROIS)
home: http://dbcls.rois.ac.jp/~jdkim
e-mail: jd...@dbcls.rois.ac.jp

Xiaochu Li

Apr 24, 2021, 12:05:43 PM4/24/21
to Jin-Dong Kim, bion...@googlegroups.com
Dear Prof. Jin-Dong Kim,

I did register my email to the bionlp-st mail-list before, it was not working until yesterday.
image.png
Right now the scorer works, thank you so much.

Best,
Xiaochu