BB3 and SeeDev tasks: supporting resources, submission procedure and deadline extension

Robert Bossy

Mar 31, 2016, 8:38:36 AM3/31/16
to bion...@googlegroups.com

Dear participants,

This message contains several updates on BB3 and SeeDev tasks.

1 - Supporting resources

The supporting resources for the test set for all SeeDev and BB3 sub-tasks are available. We are sorry for the delay.

SeeDev: http://2016.bionlp-st.org/tasks/seedev/seedev_supporting-resources
BB3: http://2016.bionlp-st.org/tasks/bb2/bb3_supporting-resources

2 - Deadline extension

Because the release of the supporting resources have been delayed, we extended the deadline for submissions to Wednesday the 6th March at 23:59 UTC-11.

The results will be released Tuesday the 12th March.

3 - Submissions

We accept submissions from right now. Each team is allowed to submit one single prediction for each sub-task (SeeDev-full, SeeDev-binary, BB-cat, BB-event, BB-kb, BB-cat+ner, BB-event+ner, BB-kb+ner). If we receive several submissions from a team for a sub-task, only the last one will be taken into account.

The submission is done by e-mail, please read the instructions in the submission procedure page.

Also, we take a survey about the resources and methods used to make predictions. We kindly ask participants to fill that survey (it should take less than 15mn).

Submission procedure: https://sites.google.com/site/bionlpst2016/tasks/submission-procedure
Survey: http://goo.gl/forms/OWY7d9KOKm

Best regards and thanks for participating
Robert Bossy

Robert Bossy

Mar 31, 2016, 11:50:36 AM3/31/16
to bion...@googlegroups.com

ERRATA

Dear participants,

There was an error in my previous message.

The deadline for submissions is extended to Wednesday the 6th *April* at 23:59 UTC-11.

I apologize for the mistake for the repeated messages.
Robert Bossy