request: OrientExpress software

Mohsen Yazdanmehr

Jun 20, 2014, 5:56:07 AM6/20/14
to xtal...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Dear Lachlan M. D. Cranswick

I use the X-ray crystal analyzer device (Laue method) in order to
identification and orientation of single crystals. For analyzing of
diffraction patterns, I use Single Crystal software (Crystal Maker
package). But this software has not the high precision.

I searched and saw that in excellent website (
http://www.neutronoptics.com/OrientExpress.html), the OrientExpress program
is very appropriate for analyzing of the Laue diffraction patterns. I
couldn't download this software and think that it's link is failed.

I supplicate you that help me and send the download link of this software.

Best regards,

Sincerely yours,

Mohsen Yazdanmehr,

PhD student of Physics

Department of Physics, Faculty of Science,
University of Isfahan (UI), Hezar Gerib Avenue,
81744 Isfahan, Iran.

E-mail: Mohsen....@gmail.com

Yazdanme...@yahoo.com