ask help for my baby

Zhang

Jan 7, 2003, 5:24:52 AM1/7/03
Dear Sir/Madam

I'm a housewife with a lovely baby 3 years old.My husband lost
job last year,then he divorced with me,left all his savings
(which is very miserable) to us and went out to other province to
look for job.Now I don't konw where he is.Now I'm doing some
small business at a local flea market to make living.

But it's too hard to raise my little baby.I can't afford to buy him
toys and cartoon books,can't afford to buy him Kentucky food
and candy,can't afford to take him to park and kindergarden.

For God's sake,please help me.Your kind help could save a lovely
baby,give him opportunity to accept equal education,bright happy
and light to our life.

No matter how much your donation is,we understand that's your
great love to God and humanbeing,we'll pray for your kindness
in our heart.

Please accept my apologize to post this letter in newsgroups.
Don't reply to newsgroup but to inv...@bigfoot.com if you reply,
otherwise I can't read your email.Any donation could be T/T to:

bank account no.: 4444703-0188-060676-3
beneficiary: Mrs.Zhang
Bank of China Changzhou Branch,Jiangsu Pr.
bank address:No.150,South Heping Road,
Changzhou,Jiangsu,China 213003
telex: 361008 BOCCZ CN; 361068 BOCCZ CN
SWIFT: BKCHCNBJ95E