The United States Healthcare Directory

Barbara Caldwell

Mar 29, 2002, 1:17:06 PM3/29/02
We are publishers of specialized reports and directories
dealing with public affairs. Our new directory,
"The United States Healthcare Directory" covers hospitals,
nursing homes, HMOs, pharmaceutical companies, pharmacies,
group medical practices, medical manufacturers, etc. It is available
at an introductory price of $245. If you are interested
in receiving this directory, please provide us with your mailing
address or visit our website at www.national-directories.com.

Please be advised that this E-mail is not SPAM under the Federal
Regulatory laws of the United States. This message is being sent
to you in compliance with the proposed Federal Legislation for
commercial e-mail (H.R. 4176-Section 101, Paragraph (e) (1) (A)) and
Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress.

---