Software Development from Russia ($20-$25 per hour)

1 view

Paul

Mar 26, 2002, 2:23:23 PM3/26/02
Dear IT Manager,

Have you ever thought of redesigning your website
or creating an on-line database, in short, anything
that has to do with software development, this offer
is right for you. Our highly skilled off-shore
programmers are capable and ready to develop any
of your e-commerce software dreams and needs.

We develop for ALL WINDOWS AND UNIX PLATFORMS
Auctions, Hosting Solutions, Shopping Carts,
databases, networks, plus Perl, PHP, C++, ASP,
Cold Fusion, Java, Wap, XML, MS Access, SQL, etc.

From business analysis and consulting to web design,
from coding to testing we provide a full cycle of
IT services.

Typical rates are 20-25 USD per hour.

For more complete information about the company
and services provided please visit
http://www.smtprogramming.com
I will be glad to answer any of your questions
(goodd...@lycos.com).
Feel free to contact us any time and all the
estimates will be done for you FREE of charge.

Thanks!
Paul

PS. It's one time message. You are not on a list.

---