Gasoline vapors

bob mango

Mar 29, 2008, 12:18:14 AM3/29/08
to tox...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
I have been working in a small room where 50 plus gallons of gasoline, Lacquer thinner, mineral spirits, and other solvents are stored. There is some ventilation drawn a few inches from the floor, in the corner, through a 12"x12" vent pipe. I have started to have reoccurring medical problems, mainly repertory. I would like to know what tests I should have. To determine if any real damage has been done. What toxins are in these products? what effects does prolonged exposure have on the human body? Any information would be helpful. Robert Mango Rma...@academicplanet.com