Dr amzad

Dr. Amzad Hossain

Jul 29, 2007, 9:49:42 AM7/29/07
to tox...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
*Subject: Application for Post-doctoral/Research Associate/Scientist *

* *

Dear Sir,

Good morning. I would like to introducing myself, I am Dr. Md. Amzad
Hossain, a Bangladeshi National. My specialty is on synthetic organic
Chemistry (Flavonoids Chemistry) and Natural Products Chemistry (Isolation
and Characterization of the chemical constituents of medicinal plant or
fruits and vegetables such as flavonoids, terpenoids and caffeic acid
derivatives; i.e. polyphenolic compounds). I have already finished my 2
years Visiting Post-Doctoral Fellowship on medicinal plant in the School of
Pharmaceutical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Malaysia. I have also
finished my doctoral degree on flavonoids chemistry. On the other hand, in
my country I am working in the Bangladesh Atomic Energy Commission as a
Principal Scientist on the same field. In addition, in my institute I am
also working on the environmental chemistry on the identification and
quantification of toxic polycyclic and polyphenolic organic compounds in
vegetable, fish and drinking water and also on natural products chemistry. I
have about 60 publications (both national and International Journals) is my
credit on the same field. Now I am very much interested to perform more
advanced research on the same field or any other related field. I have seen
your on going research area is more related to my field. For your
information, I am sending herewith my details bio-data with attached file
for your kind consideration and necessary action. In this context, I am
requesting your good selves to consider my appeal.

Hence, I pray your highness to kindly grant my appeal and oblige thereby for
which act of kindness I will be ever grateful to you.

Looking forward to hearing from you as early as possible.

Thanking you

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Md. Amzad Hossain

Dr. Md. Amzad Hossain