Bionet public archives and privacy

Ed Griffiths

Nov 15, 2007, 4:48:04 AM11/15/07
to acedb newsgroup on bionet
All,

Please read the below from Don Gilbert who supervises/coordinates much of the
bionet archives.

I'm not aware of any issues for acedb but if you have concerns you should
probably contact me directly in the first instance.

Ed
| Ed Griffiths, Acedb development, Informatics Group, |
| The Morgan Building, Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus |
| Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1HH |
| |
| email: edg...@sanger.ac.uk Tel: +44-1223-496844 Fax: +44-1223-494919 |