BIOLAM MICROSCOPE

Carole Punt

Jul 22, 2009, 1:16:24 PM7/22/09
to prot...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Hello,

We have a Biolam microscope still in the original case as yet unpacked. It was purchased in the 80s and passed along to us thru an estate. It was never

opened as the owner, Dr. Robert C. Beck, was waiting for an Instruction Manual in English. A plate on the microscope says: "nomo, Biolam, 6monam"

Do you know where we can get a manual in English? I would appreciate any help you can give us. Thank you, Carole

Punt