Careers in Biophysics

Dianne McGavin

Apr 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/11/00
The booklet Careers in Biophysics, which has been much in demand by undergraduates curious about the substance and practice of our field, is now being updated. We want to include attractive graphics to illustrate some of the approaches, results, and instruments used in biophysical research. We also hope to profile the careers of a few biophysicists.
Please help us in this effort! If you have good graphics and/or an interesting story of how you got into your field of study, send them in. High-quality 8x10 hard copy for the former, a few brief paragraphs for the latter. Send these to the Biophysical Society Office, 9650 Rockville Pike, Bethesda, MD 20814.

Ż Christopher Miller, Society President

---