Biophysics and Biochemistry of Motor Proteins

1 view

Jack Tuszynski

Apr 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM4/10/00
We wish to you to let you know about the upcoming
Workshop entitled:

"The Biophysics and Biochemistry of Motor Proteins"

which will take place in Banff, in the heart of the Canadian Rockies,
between August 27 and September 1, 2000. We hope that this event may
be of interest to the members of your Organization.

Please note that all the necessary information regarding the Workshop
including a link to the Banff Centre where the participants will be
accomodated can be found at our web site whose URL is:

http://www.phys.ualberta.ca/~biophys/banff2000/

On behalf of the Organizing Committee I'd like to ask you to help us
spread the good word about "Banff 2000" and inform your membership
about this event by either forwarding this email or posting the
Workshop on your calendar of events or your electronic bulletin
board.

Hoping for your participation and thanking you in advance for your
help, with our best regards

Jack Tuszynski and Bob Hodges
University of Alberta, Edmonton, Canada

on behalf of the Organizing Committee