Announcemennt of our Brachypodium 2019 conference

1 view

FM-ippn

Mar 3, 2019, 2:53:51 PM3/3/19
to FM-ippn
Dear colleague,

You are cordially invited to participate in the 4th International Brachypodium Conference on 25-28 June 2019, in Huesca, Spain. You can visit our 4th IBC 2019 web site (http://brachypodium2019.unizar.es<http://brachypodium2019.unizar.es/>/) to get updated information on the conference. The registration period is open from January to May 2019.

Brachypodium has proven to be an outstanding model system for functional, comparative, and other studies in plant biology and crop improvement. We will gather to share and discuss the latest discoveries, tool and resource developments, establish collaborations and identify avenues for future research.

New Phytologist (IF 7.43) has agreed to publish a special issue containing papers from the Brachypodium 2019 conference. This is an excellent opportunity to highlight your best work together with a critical mass of thematically linked papers that will ensure wider exposure than individual publications.

We look forward to meeting you ​in​ Huesca next June.

Sincerely,

The Fourth International Brachypodium Conference Organizing Committee

---
Prof. Pilar Catalan
Escuela Politecnica Superior de Huesca
Universidad de Zaragoza