looking for a reference to the Elodea action spectrum graph

Tyrone Genade

Sep 13, 2014, 12:11:33 AM9/13/14
to plan...@magpie.bio.indiana.edu
Hello,

I am looking for the original reference to the Anacharis/Elodea action
spectrum graph used in Life, Science of Biology by William K. Purves, David
Sadava, Gordon H. Orians, H. Craig Heller (6th Edition) Sinaur. (Fig 8.8).
I have contacted the publishers and they couldn't help. Searching a long
trail of literature got me know where (I ended up at some obscure German
journals I couldn't read). If anyone knows the orginal reference to the
data used to generate this graph:
http://s138.photobucket.com/user/newt_album/media/absorspect.gif.html
please let me know.

Thanks